Black Sky

Black Sky

Monday, May 2, 2011

Appreciate and Enjoy Every Moment of Life

To realize
The value of a sister
Ask someone
Who doesn't have one.

To realize
The value of ten years:
Ask a newly
Divorced couple.

To realize
The value of four years:
Ask a graduate.

To realize
The value of one year:
Ask a student who
Has failed a final exam.

To realize
The value of nine months:
Ask a mother who gave birth to a still born.

To realize
The value of one month:
Ask a mother
who has given birth to
A premature baby.

To realize
The value of one week:
Ask an editor of a weekly newspaper.

To realize
The value of one hour:
Ask the lovers who are waiting to Meet.

To realize
The value of one minute:
Ask a person
Who has missed the train, bus or plane.

To realize
The value of one-second:
Ask a person
Who has survived an accident...

To! realize
The value of one millisecond:
Ask the person who has won a silver medal in the Olympics

Time waits for no one.

Treasure every moment you have.
You will treasure it even more when

you can share it with someone special.

To realize the value of a friend:
Lose one.


Hmmmm... Quite a nice poem it was... Hmmmm.... This is what i going to talk about... Treasuring stuff what it still with us... Hmmmm... For this moment, I ain't scared if i broke up coz i gonna love her like my beautiful baby princess and love her like all sweet things in this world... for this moment, i wish to be with all my friends and go through cool time with all of them... Hmmm... Diploma life gonna ends... I'm type of do thinks of sad stuff rather than being happy for what i had... Hmmmm... Normal lar... I always thinks about things that i failed... I bet alot of people do admire me and the way I am... Hmmmmm... Serious to say, my life maybe near to perfect... Hmmmm... But there is still something that I always depressed of... Hmmmm... Alot of things had been past tense in my life... But there is a single pain that wish i could stop at this moment... Hmmmmm.... Hmmmm.... Really to say... This problem was entirely abt me... If I was straight forward that time, it would be better... Caring for people was not wrong... But if care too much and crossing limits it's wrong!!! For how much I given to you, sometimes I do regret... Hmmmmm... Everytime, I hoped you learn, end's up it's such a big failure... hMmmmm.... It ends up, now only you want to listen to what i want to say... I read your diary... The more I read, the more guilty I gets... Please dont because of this and you stop posting up... I do want to see how you going through it... Hmmmm... Sad!!!! Depressed!!! You say you need time... Hmmmm... I understand... But time is not for me... Hmmm... alot of stuff I couldnt tell you and her... Hmmmm... Sometimes I get so pissed and want to throw everything away.. but I guess it's not the time to give up ... It's time to stay strong... hmmmmm... Things between me and her gets hard especially comes to you... Hmmmm... It's not about you... It's about me and my decisions... Hmmmm.... I do not know why i repeating my mistakes, it just like alot of thing i got no choice... Hmmmm...And ends up with a very big problem... Hmmmmm... How in the world i gonna explain my feelings to people around me... Hmmmm... the things is not my fault but in the end it's my fault... Hmmmm... I still not use to blame on other people when it comes to a mess that i'm being in or maybe this mess that i created... hMmmmmm... Now that i'm in it, i wish everything can stop... Hmmmmmm.... To you... I'm sorry wadeva sadness that i brought into your life... I still look at it as sweet memories... Please dun go through this moment so hard asthough you are in so much pain... Hmmmm... This moment... i tot of a quote.. It says no pain, no gain... hmmmm.... you are always one of the best part of my life as i always says... tHis do not changes no matters whoeva in my life now... You are the best friend i've ever met!!! I hope none of this thing will ruined our friendship... But when i look at you, now i'm scared.. hMmmmm.... Dun only live in scared of losing stuff, come out from that world and treasure whadeva you have now... Look at the last word from that poem... God bless you... And believe me.. Appreciate your life abit... You ask me to think about myself more, dun only help others always... And you also!!!! The same goes to you!!! For your information, you are worst than me... Hmmmmm... A sincere thanks for whadeva you've done for me... And yea.. I love that jacket alot... Hmmmm... One last thing... Dun find a reasons to start doing something... If you want to achieve it, you should do it now... Time will never wait... I know you tried... I know im talking and thinking only by my shoes... Hmmmm... I know how much you are going through... Hmmmm... Maybe... I dunno what to say leh... Im sorry!!!!!!=(
And to my loved the most... I know you are kinda sad about us... Hmmmmm.... How to say... for certaiN stuff, im very sorry sayang... I promise i will a better man for you.... For how much love that you showed me, thanks would not be just enough.. Hahaha... You are the best thing i ever had in this journey of my life as well... I wan to share every single bit of my life with you.. My life is just so happy with you... Come and teman me in this life, sayang... FOREVER AND EVER LOVE WILL KEEPS US TOGETHER, sayang... MUAX!!!! LOve you dei....=)

And i just want to treasure every single things in this life and whatever i have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment