Black Sky

Black Sky

Monday, May 30, 2011

Cinema Hero…

All the while, I tot of settling this stuff… Haha… but I was always too clever to make decision on my own… I know I’ve never made proper decisions… Hmmmm…. Things should always ruin… Everyone said it’s impossible… But I was like some cinema hero try to fly when we know that’s impossible... I want to be like cinema hero and solve all those problem all on my own and keep lose track… and now, I know I’m far away from the proper track… lose confident… I believe I’ve fallen… Mentally I’m… But I’d cover stuff as though nothing happen… No one can stop love that flowing in their veins… Well… I tried… It’s not purposely… It was for her to be better… hmmmm… I guess whoever reading this should be blur and do not know what I’m blabbering about… hahaha…

These words keep on haunting me… She said… I’m the one be by her side, I’m the one gave her hopes to stand up back, I’m the one gave her faith in love and now I’m the one taking all back… hmmmm… true!!! Exactly… How could I? These words are enough to kill me… I’m listening to this all this moment… Even now, it’s repeating in my mind… hmmmm… I dunno what else to say ady… feel like put a full stop in this whole stuff… Why I am giving up again? I wanna run away from this whole thing once and for all… but I couldn’t… hmmmm… I cant see her crying… I seriously cant… that was the last things that I want to see…

Wad I will say??? I have faith in myself… I know wad I did was correct… CTW, listen to me… Remember back the whole situation we talk today morning… I meant every single thing!! EVERY SINGLE THING!!! God bless me… I will come back… I hope I’m not just being some cinema hero try to fly… tHis time I wanna show I will fly!! I’m sorry… I will be back… that’s for sure!! Wipe off your tears…

For me, I know I’m behind all these pains… The amount of pain I gave to both side… it’s the biggest sin I’ve ever done… I hope you guys can help me be better… Please… I’ve done my sacrifice… I’m taking this pain all to myself… It’s all my fault!! All mine!!! im crying myself… I’ve fallen in sick… Hmmmm… I never know I was such a retarded… haiz… I’m sorry to both of you!!!

T.T

Loves,
Darkangel

No comments:

Post a Comment